Yearly membership dues for the Conway Snowmobile Club are $70/year per sled ($55 before December 15th) which includes your S.A.M. Trail Permit and Club Membership.
You will also receive a local club map and club decal with your membership.
Thirty dollars ($35) of every membership goes to the Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts for your trail permit.
In 2013 S.A.M. passes increased $5 which goes towards a land acquisition fund to purchase land and easements to insure the future of snowmobiling in Massachusetts.
In 2016 S.A.M. created Minimum Advertised Pricing (M.A.P.) which set the minimum rates for sale of trail passes.
Membership purchased prior to December 15th are reduced by $15!! ($55/sled)
The following four guidelines must be met to obtain a family membership.
Buying a family membership for a family of four saves you $90!!!
- Family memberships are only available pre-season (through December 15).
- The first two snowmobiles are assessed standard pre-season membership fees ($20 club + $35 trail pass). Additional snowmobiles are assessed a $5 membership fee ($5 club + $35 trail pass).
- Snowmobiles must all belong to the same immediate family and be registered to the same address.
- Family memberships can only be purchased in person at a club meeting.
There are four ways to join:
- Use our Online Form
(Note: This allows our treasurer to receive the information immediately and begin processing your application. Trailpasses must still be mailed to you.)
- Print and mail the Paper Membership Application to
Conway Club Membership
P.O. Box 112
Conway, MA 01341
- Get a trail pass by visiting a location that has them on hand. (the best way if you need a trailpass immediately!).
Ray's Cycle Center
332 Wells Street
Baker's Country Store
Sunderland Corner Store
101 North Main Street
Hatfield Center Store
60 Main Street
55C North Main St
South Deerfield, MA
- Attend a club meeting at 7:00 on the first Monday of the month!
Thank You For Yor Support!